INTERCULTURAL COMPETENCE AND COMMUNICATION
FOR MANAGERS AND EMPLOYEES OF GLOBAL COMPANIES
As a globally active company, have you come up against the following situations?
- International assignments that haven’t gone to plan
- Inadequately managed intercultural teams
- Internal conflicts during international projects
- International clients have received presentations that left them underwhelmed and unconvinced?
- Overseas business relationships that haven’t worked out?
- Misunderstandings linked to business etiquette and soft skills when dealing with international partners
- Poorly-performing virtual teams
Then I invite you to delve deeper into the world of intercultural communication with me. As an experienced communications professional, I support my clients in both English and German.
THE TYPICAL AREAS OF APPLICATION FOR INTERCULTURAL TRAINING AND COACHING ARE:
- The development of strategies to ensure effective integration in the target country and a successful stay during foreign assignments
- A coaching programme for accompanying partners to settle and integrate into their new home quickly and successfully and make the time abroad a positive experience for the whole family
- Developmental coaching for managers to help them successfully lead intercultural teams
- Communication training to sensitise employees to their company’s internal communication processes as well as raise an awareness of specific cross-cultural communication pain points
- Intercultural presentation training to prepare employees for client presentations and negotiations in foreign markets
- Business etiquette training to help managers and employees avoid embarrassing and potentially damaging slip ups, especially in an international context
- Coaching and training in virtual teambuilding to strengthen the global collaboration of team members who may never have seen each other in person before
Intercultural training and coaching are strongly interlinked with personal international experience. This combination of science and experience is what I use to help my clients within the scope of my work.
- Master’s Degree in Business Consulting – University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustadt
- Certificate in Coaching – University of Cambridge
- Interculturally Speaking – University of Oxford
- NLP Trainer – European Community for Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- The Science of Happiness of Work – University of California, Berkeley (edX)
“Great communication and on-point soft skills form the basis
of a successful professional performance!”
I OFFER MY TRAINING AND COACHING:
- Online or on-site
- For individuals or groups
- In German or English
- As coaching, training, workshops or keynote lectures
- Specialised towards Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Italy and Great Britain
- Can be in tailored towards different intercultural focuses: global or European