1. This website (“Website”) is operated by Dream Job Factory e.U., a company incorporated in Austria with registered number 448990f and having its registered office at Porzellangasse 35/2, 1090 Vienna. Dream Job Factory e.U. is owned by Marina Ofner and having its commercial court in Vienna. All references to “our”, “we” and “us” in this data protection statement refer to Dream Job Factory e.U..
2. We are committed to keep your provided data safe and do our best to fulfil all regulations according to the EU data protection law. With this data protection statement, we share what software and third parties’ services we use to operate our business and how we proceed with data submitted by you. If you have any enquires regarding how we deal with your data or would like us to delete your data, please feel free to contact our office via firstname.lastname@example.org
3. By using the website you accept the provisions of terms and conditions and data protection. If you do not accept terms and conditions or data protection, you should leave the website now and not use our services. These rules and conditions are also valid for connected Social Media profiles and other connected pages.
4. We may amend this statement at any time by posting the amended regulations on the website. All amended terms automatically take effect on posting. Please ensure that you check the website from time to time to review the then current data protection regulation and terms and conditions. The last update took place in 05/2018.
5. We may collect and store personal information when you visit the website, including but not limited to (a) name and email address (b) transactional information based on your activities with us as a company, including correspondence, information received in the process of billing, coaching, training and consulting (c) other information from your interaction with the website, content and advertising, including computer and connection information and IP address and (d) additional information we ask you to submit to verify your identity.
6. We may collect personal information about you in the following ways (a) when you complete and submit an application to receive email alerts or other communications from us; (b) when you purchase services from us; (c) when you enquire about our activities, email, telephone or write to us or otherwise provide us with personal information; (d) when you visit our webpage and our connected social media platforms.
7. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. The given information and data will be used solely for our own business needs and not be sold to any third party.
8. Information given during coaching, training and consultancy is handled private and will never be provided third parties. In case we are acting as a contractor for other business we do follow the data protection regulations and contracts and only report back on the agreed level. The information received through coaching, training and consultancy will be safely stored for the period of one year, for the case you would like to return to us as a customer.
9. Same is valid for full address and bank details. According to the Austrian taxation law we store your data needed for billing and bookkeeping for the legally requested time. After that we destruct our documentation. We do have data protection arrangements with you tax advisors to ensure your data stays safe.
10. By providing data you allow us to use your contact details for further advertising purposes. Each customer has the right to refuse further advertising contact by unsubscribing from e-mail lists and unfollowing social media platforms.
Third party software and services
12. Please be aware that we use external marketing and website software to run our business – these parties may also store data like mail-address, name or other information. We are not responsible for those parties. We are providing a list of the services we use and a link where you can find information regarding their data protection regulations here. If you are not ok with using us the named services, we ask you to not use our website and services.
Our website is hosted and operated via WordPress.com. WordPress.com is a service provided by Automattic Inc., 60 29th Street #343, San Francisco, CA 94110, United States of America. Please follow the link to read more about Automattic measurements regarding the GDPR: https://en.support.wordpress.com/automattic-gdpr/
14. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
We use Google Analytics to track our website. Google Analytics is a service of Google Inc., a Delaware corporation, with offices at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043 and its European Office (Google Ireland Limited) at Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4. We clicked the option to anonymise your IP-addresses to tell Google Analytics to anonymize the information sent by the tracker objects by removing the last octet of the IP address prior to its storage. Please follow the link to review Google Analytics data processing amendment: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/dpa/dataprocessingamendment_20160909.html
15. TRACKING CODE MANAGER
We use the tracking code manager plugin by IntellyWP to track our marketing pixels on LinkedIn. Pixels are used for retargeting marketing purposes. Intelly WP is a WordPress Plugin and registered at Via Don Vincenzo Bianchi, 9 – 60020 Polverigi, Italy. Please read more about Intelly WP privacy here: https://intellywp.com/privacy/
We use Jetpack by Automattic Inc, 60 29th Street #343, San Francisco, CA 94110, United States of America to better run our WordPress site. Concrete we use it for back-ups, security, collecting traffic statistics and insights, sitemap and site verification, spelling checking and to display media properly. You can find out more about Jetpack via the provided link: https://jetpack.com/support/privacy/
We use Mailchimp, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA as our marketing automation software. We use your on various forms provided mail-address and name to be in touch with you and submit updates, marketing and newsletters. You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at email@example.com. We will treat your information with respect. By providing your data you confirm to accept Mailchimps privacy (https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/) and terms (https://mailchimp.com/legal/)
18. GOOGLE MAIL AND GOOGLE+
We use Google G-Suite for our business mail service. Google G-Suite is a service of Google Inc., a Delaware corporation, with offices at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043 and its European Office (Google Ireland Limited) at Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4. Please read the G-Suite Data Processing Amendment for further information: https://gsuite.google.com/terms/dpa_terms.html?_ga=2.208376528.-313932480.1524329587
19. GOOGLE ADWORDS
We use Google Adwords to market our services. Google Adwords is a service of Google Inc., a Delaware corporation, with offices at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043 and its European Office (Google Ireland Limited) at Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4. Please read the Google Ads Data Processing Terms for further information: https://privacy.google.com/businesses/processorterms/
20. YOU CAN BOOK ME
We use YouCanBookMe booking calendar to make booking in for discovery sessions easier for us all. We collect the information requested in the form you fill out – your provided full name, phone number, Skype ID and mail address will processed via YouCanBookMe and send to our inbox. We use the data to connect with you for your complementary discovery session and to follow up with email marketing. You can always unsubscribe from our mailings via the provided button in the mails. We do not sell your data or hand it over to other third parties. YouCanBookMe Ltd. Is registered in 38 Mill Street, Bedford, MK40 3HD, United Kingdom. For further information regarding data privacy please read here: https://www.youcanbook.me/privacy/
21. FREE CONFERENCE CALL
We use Skype for our discovery and coaching sessions. Skype is a service of Microsoft Coporation with its European office (Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited) registered in One Microsoft Place, South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18. By using Skype you agree on the user terms of Skype which can be found on their website: https://www.skype.com/en/legal/