YOUR CAMBRIDGE-CERTIFIED COACH FOR CREATING A HAPPY AND BALANCED WORK LIFE FOR YOU
- Do you feel stuck in your career or in the wrong job?
- Are the values of your company, colleagues or manager different to yours?
- Are you not making the career progress you think you should?
- Are you not able to achieve your full potential in your current position?
- Are you unsure or unhappy with where your career is heading?
I have been there! I once felt trapped in a job I hated, but today the story couldn’t be more different – I LOVE my job! In addition to my personal job experience I have a Master’s degree in Business Consultancy and am a certified trainer and coach (University of Cambridge). I am a member of the Association for Coaching, a speaker at career fairs, have acted as a coach at the Queen’s Young Leaders Award and much more.
Before moving into consulting, coaching and training I was an employee in both small companies and international corporations. This has given me invaluable experience and insight into the situations my clients find themselves in.
I work remotely with most of my private clients, but am more than happy to work face-to-face on location. My working languages are German and English. The best way to find out more about what I do is from my clients – so read on to discover what people say about my career happiness coaching:
- Gain some perspective! What is your general life plan?
- Create a clear vision with achievable steps!
- What fulfils you? What are your talents and your passions?
- Market-match! Where can you best place your skills?
- Develop a realistic strategy and action plan!
Then apply for a coaching spot:
The information you provide on this form will be used to contact you and to provide updates, marketing and newsletters.
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about our privacy practices please visit our data protection section.