Do you want to support and develop your managers and employees with targeted coaching? Would you like to boost your team’s intercultural competence?
One-to-one online coaching offers a flexible and easy way to equip your employees with new skills in just a few sessions. As a Cambridge-certified coach with many years of coaching experience in the corporate environment I can adapt my training to suit the needs of all your staff, from regular employees to top management. My online coaching can be booked in German and English for the following topics:
INTERCULTURAL COACHING FOR INTERNATIONAL ASSIGNMENTS
- Strategy and insight for foreign postings to ensure rapid integration into the target country
- Support and preparation for employees and managers to help them settle into their new role
- Tips and information for accompanying partners to help them adjust to their new location and get the most out of their time abroad
- Leading intercultural, diverse teams – recognising the strengths and harnessing the benefits of intercultural differences
- Positive Leadership – motivating employees and promoting talent
- Input and ideas on effective leadership in flat hierarchies and across different age groups
- Leading global virtual teams
COACHING FOR EMPLOYEES
- Development strategies to reduce or eliminate performance shortfalls
- Support and assistance to ensure a smooth transition into a new role or after a promotion
- Identifying incentives for personality and talent development
- Soft skills training
- Guidance and support after a job termination (outplacement)
- Reorientation guidance and strategy during a role or job change
- Personal development
- Available to private individuals as well as companies
All online coaching sessions can be booked in packages. Please feel free to mention your focus and budget and I will send you a concrete offer for the possible scope and format of the sessions. Feel free to contact me to discuss your coaching needs without any obligation to book.
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at email@example.com. For more information about our privacy practices please visit our data protection section.