COACHING – TRAINING – CONSULTING
As a human resources consultant, trainer and Cambridge-certified coach I support companies in the areas of intercultural skill-building, human resources consulting and performance & leadership coaching. I also offer tailor-made career happiness coaching for private individuals. I help these clients to identify their strengths and talents and provide them the tools to optimise and implement their skill set to create a fulfilling and balanced work life.
I work mainly in Austria, Switzerland, Germany and Great Britain – either remotely via phone/Skype, or in person. I also provide my services to global clients via various online communication channels. My working languages are English and German.
I see coaching and training as key elements for achieving success in any area of life. Learning provides growth – for both companies and individuals. I love being creative – in my personal life as well as my work. I prefer to use interactive methods as I am convinced this helps people to learn quickly and retain more information. All my clients receive several exercises and questions to promote and generate self reflection and contemplation during my workshops, coachings and training sessions.
- Master’s degree in Business Consultancy – University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustadt
- Postgraduate Certificate in Business Administration – Open University
- Certificate in Coaching – University of Cambridge
- NLP Trainer – European Community for Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Integrative Coach – European Association for Integrative Coaching
- Interculturally Speaking – University of Oxford
- The Science of Happiness – University of California, Berkeley (edX)
- The Science of Happiness at Work – University of California, Berkeley (edX)
- Several trainings in: team orientation, self management, communications, presentation skills, conflict management, application training, consultancy techniques, moderation skills
- Coach for the Executive MBA of Cambridge Judge Business School 2018 & 2019
- Coach at the Queen’s Young Leaders Award 2017
- Guest Observer for the University of Cambridge’s Undergraduate Certificate in Coaching 2019
- Speaker at career fairs (Karriereforum Salzburg & St. Pölten 2016)
- University guest lecturer
- Published articles in XING Coaches magazine
- Coach at XING’s Feel@Home Event Vienna 2018
Featured in reports by major Austrian newspapers like Salzburger Nachrichten and Kurier
- Trainer, consultant and coach at major international companies
- Co-operation partner of ICUnet, CERAN, KLAITON and IMH
- Member of the Association for Coaching UK