As a professional trainer and Cambridge-certified coach, I help managers and employees of global companies to nurture and grow their intercultural competence. My training and coaching focus on communication, leadership, diversity and business etiquette with a special emphasis on intercultural awareness.
Working for about a decade in diverse positions and industries provided me with an awareness and understanding of the challenges faced by my clients. The further training I undertook to become a coach has equipped me with the specialised knowledge needed to support my clients and their specific needs.
This combination of professional experience, business studies, communication studies, positive psychology, training and coaching allows me to offer my clients a wide range of competencies. I train and coach managers and employees from leading international companies and also work in cooperation with renowned institutes and training providers.
- Trainer and coach for leading international organisations
- Cooperation partner for renowned training institutes such as Hernstein Institute, ICUnet Group, MIT – Machwürth Team International, Great Place to Work, ReloPilot, Haufe Advisory
- Coach for the Executive MBA of Cambridge Judge Business School 2018 & 2019
- Coach at the Queen’s Young Leaders Award 2017
- Guest Observer for the University of Cambridge’s Undergraduate Certificate in Coaching 2019
- Coach at XING’s Feel@Home Event Vienna 2018
- Member of the Assocation for Coaching
- Master’s degree in Business Consultancy – University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustadt
- Postgraduate Certificate in Business Administration – Open University
- Certificate in Coaching – University of Cambridge
- NLP Trainer – European Community for Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Integrative Coach – European Association for Integrative Coaching
- Interculturally Speaking – University of Oxford
- The Science of Happiness – University of California, Berkeley (edX)
- The Science of Happiness at Work – University of California, Berkeley (edX)
- Several trainings in: team orientation, self management, communications, presentation skills, conflict management, application training, consultancy techniques, moderation skills, business etiquette
I grew up in the countryside of Lower Austria, where I spent most of my time with my horses and my dog. A love that has stayed with me until today!
However, over time I realised that the world has more to offer and I became interested in languages and foreign countries and cultures. This laid the foundation for my current focus – an interest in the world and its global connections.
I love southern Europe and London! I often hear that this is an odd combination, but for me they complement each other perfectly! I like the joie de vivre and sunshine of southern Europe and the elegance and variety of London.
Alongside enjoying the wonderful things culture has to offer – musicals, theatres, dining out, fashion, the arts – I find strength, balance and a chance to “reset” in the calm of nature and with mediation and yoga.