1. This website (“Website”) is operated by Dream Job Factory e.U., a company incorporated in Austria with registered number 448990f and having its registered office at Porzellangasse 35/2, 1090 Vienna. Dream Job Factory e.U. is owned by Marina Ofner and having its commercial court in Vienna. All references to “our”, “we” and “us” in this data protection regulation refer to Dream Job Factory e.U.
2. By using the website you accept the provisions of terms and conditions and data protection. If you do not accept terms and conditions or data protection regulations, you should leave the website now. These rules and conditions are also valid for connected Social Media profiles and other connected pages.
3. We may amend this statement at any time by posting the amended regulations on the website. All amended terms automatically take effect on posting. Please ensure that you check the website from time to time to review the then current data protection regulation and terms and conditions. The last update took place in 05/2018.
4. All materials on and content of the website, including but not limited to text, images, illustrations, audio recording and video recordings, software (including, code, interface and website structure), look and feel, design and compilation are owned by us or our licensors.
5. You are allowed to use this material and/or content only as set out in these Terms and Conditions or as otherwise expressly authorised in writing by our licensors or us.
6. You may view the website and print hard copies of material contained on the website solely for your lawful, personal, non-commercial use. Any other copying, whether in electronic, hard copy or other format, is prohibited save as permitted by law.
7. You may not distribute, adapt, translate, modify, merge or make available our website content to any person all or part of any material, or use it for commercial purposes, without our prior written consent. You may not use or website content to create a database, library, news, information, archive, website or similar service (electronic otherwise). All other rights are reserved.
8. Whilst all necessary steps will be taken as soon as is reasonably practicable to maintain the continuity of the website, we accept no liability for suspension, interruption, temporary unavailability or fault occurring in the website, howsoever caused.
9. We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website does not contain any viruses or other malicious code. However, it is recommended that you should virus check your computer system and regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code.
Your postings & third party links
10. You may in limited circumstances post content on to the Website or connected Social Media platforms including, but not limited to, text, images, illustrations, audio recording and video recordings. We may or may not exercise editorial control over any content you post.
11. You must not: (a) post any content which is obscene, offensive, malicious, discriminatory, defamatory or otherwise unlawful; (b) post any content which infringes the copyright, trade mark rights, privacy, or other intellectual property rights of any other party; (c) post unsolicited advertising material; (d) post content which includes false, misleading, deceptive or fraudulent offers to sell or buy goods or services; (e) access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others or penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, our security measures or computer systems; and (f) disseminate any material that may interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of the Website and connected pages including but not limited to computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data.
12. By submitting any content to the website or connected pages, you: (a) unconditionally assign to us with full title guarantee and without restriction, the legal and beneficial ownership of all intellectual property rights subsisting in such content; and (b) warrant that all such content complies with the provisions of Condition 11 above.
13. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is posted to, or available on, the website without the need to give any reasons for doing so.
14. Links to third party websites are included on the website and connected pages for your convenience. We do not control these websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss or cost caused by your use of or reliance on such websites.
15. We endeavour to ensure that all content that we include on the website is accurate and up-to-date at the time of publication, but you acknowledge that such content is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. All warranties, conditions and terms in relation to such content that may be implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
16. The customer takes full responsibility regarding decisions made after undertaking coaching, training and consultancy. We as a company will provide information and take coaching seriously by not giving advice or force people to do certain things. Next to that we strongly decline any connections to cults and sects.
17. We handle coaching, training and consulting as legally obligated and therefore officially confine us from therapy or other medical services. Customers with mental illnesses or current or past therapy patients are obliged to inform the coach, trainer or consultant and obliged to discuss any coaching, training or consultancy directly with their therapist or doctor.
Restriction, Suspension and Termination
18. We may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the website and connected pages if we believe that you have breached these Terms & Conditions at any time. Any such restriction, suspension or termination will be without prejudice to any rights that we may have against you in respect of your breach of these Terms & Conditions. We may also remove the website as a whole or any sections or features of the Website at any time.
Booking & Cancellation Policy – Private Clients
19. Private clients will receive their invoice after booking and are obliged to transfer the billed amount before their coaching, training or consultancy takes place. We allow us to cancel fixed appointments, if we have not received the payment in advance.
20. Booked appointments can be rescheduled up to 48 hours for free. From 48 to 24 hours we allow us to charge 50 % of the initial amount. If clients reschedule in between 24 hours before, the full amount will be charged and the session counts as held. We charge 12 % p.a default interest and 20 Euros reminder charge on non-paid invoices. Any charges for debt collection will be transferred to the customer.
21. Cancellation of booked coaching packages or services is possible within the legal period of 14 days (§ 11 Abs 1 FAGG) unless the service has not been consumed within this period. In case of a refund situation we only refund not consumed sessions. After 14 days we cannot accept any cancellations or refund requests. Booked and payed coaching packages can be paused on behalf of the clients will any time.
22. In case we agreed on instalment payments with a client the agreement needs to be confirmed by both parties via e-mail. Agreements need therefore be written but not signed. The client is obligated to transfer the instalments on time. Otherwise we can refuse to continue with the booked programme until the instalment plan is fulfilled by the client properly. The instalment plan is not affected in case the client stops or pauses to use the service. All instalments need to be paid as agreed. Cancellation of booked packages and services is only valid within 14 days (please see section 29.)
23. All bonus services offered by us when buying a package or service end with the consumption of the last payed and booked session. This applies for bonus e-mail support especially and for all other offered services free of charge.
24. In case we cannot fulfil booked appointments we agree to offer up to 5 new dates within a 3 months period or send a substitute. If the customer refuses the new dates or the substitute the full amount can be charged, and we are not obliged to give refunds.
25. We don’t refund any travel costs (including meals etc.) to our clients in any case.
26. If not agreed otherwise – room costs are covered by us.
27. The customer agrees on filming, photographing while participating in public events like seminars, events or group sessions. We allow us to use the material for advertisement purposes. Private session will not be filmed or photographed – we respect your privacy.
Booking & Cancellation Policy – Business Clients
28. Business clients will receive their invoice after service consumption and are obliged to transfer the billed amount within 14 days to our bank account.
29. We charge 12 % p.a default interest and 25 Euros reminder charge on non-paid invoices. Any charges for debt collection will be transferred to the customer.
30. Booked seminars, coaching and consultancy days can be rescheduled and cancelled free of charged up to 30 days before. Between 30 days and 15 days 50 % of the agreed amount will be charged in case of cancellation and a fee of 300 Euros in case of rescheduling. In case of cancellation within 14 days before the event the full amount will be charged and in case of rescheduling a fee of 500 Euros will be added to the service costs. Rescheduling or cancellation fees need to be paid within 7 days after notice. For appointments booked less than 30 days before, the same cancellation and rescheduling fees apply.
31. In case we cannot fulfill booked appointments we agree to offer up to 5 new dates within a 3 months period or send a substitute. If the customer refuses the new dates or the substitute the full amount can be charged and we are not obliged to give refunds. We do not cover any other costs like room or travel costs for our customers in case of rescheduling.
32. We don’t refund any travel costs (including meals etc.) to our clients in any case.
33. If not agreed otherwise our travel costs will be charged together with the training coaching or consultancy fee.
34. If not agreed otherwise – the client will arrange the seminar facilities (room, technical equipment, catering, etc.) by themselves and on their costs.
Please visit our data protection section on the website to get information about how we handle data protection and privacy.